What is Payrolling ?
- An arrangement in which a company chooses workforce, but asks an agency to organize their pay and to prepare all the official documents needed when hiring workers
- The Payrolling are the financial aspects of employee’s salary, allowances, deductions, gross pay, net pay etc. and generation of pay-slips for a specific period.
- Payroll involves a company’s recording of its employees’ compensation including: gross wages, salaries, bonuses, commissions, and so on that have been earned by its employees. withholding of payroll taxes such as federal income taxes, Social Security taxes, Medicare taxes, state income taxes.
How do you differentiate between pay rolling and Temp Staffing ?
- Temp staffing includes Recruitment, on boarding, pay rolling and retention of Employee whereas pay rolling means Calculation of Financial aspect of employee including Salary, allowances deduction, bonuses, incentive, PF and ESIC.
- The Employee remain the Employer of the Organisation and whereas in Temp Staffing though the employee works for Client but officially he is the employee of the Staffing Agency.